The other day I received this nice award from S. Le at I Feel Unusual. Many thanks, sweetie for the award and your great blog that is so much fun to read!
So, in order to perpetuate the happy, I’m following the rules attached to receiving this award. The rules are …
1. List 5 things that make you happy.
2. Try to do at least one thing on the list today.
3. List 5 bloggers who brighten your day. Pass it on to five friends. (Let them know they received the award by a comment or email.)
4. Those of you to whom I give this award are to link back to my blog and perpetuate the happy with your own list and recipients and whatnot.
Five things that make me happy:
1. Singing when my voice cooperates
3. Charlie and Tigger, my BFFs (best furry friends)
4. Family and friends dear to my heart
5. Photography. Most of the photos on this blog are pics I’ve taken
Five blogs I really enjoy that perhaps other people haven’t discovered yet … in no particular order:
1. The Letter T
3. On The Curb
Thanks to all who take the time to read and write!